Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Spiritual Consultant Erin Renee

Erin Renee of The Real Witches!
The Craft, Psychic Readings, Shamanic Messages and Earth Changes. Welcome All!


Super Green Font today! Tomorrow Jessa and I ( http://www.therealwitches.com/ ) , are going to film a clip of me and the new horse. To send to Tarragon Entertainment. They are looking for Horse Trainers with a Twist and this is something I can do! I have that TV personality and it may be my foot in the door!


How is that for a manifestation?! Well, my Mentor in Las Vegas, found the listing on Craigs List on a fluke and now I have a chance to maybe make something happen in my career!


Meanwhile, The Readings and Manifestation Exercises keep rolling in to pay the bills. I have successfully paid for my horse, a saddle and the extra $50 to pay for her feed at the place I bought her from. Now all I have to do is pay for half the rent and tack on another $175 for the board for October. I CAN do this, because believe I can.


Now if I can just bottle my resolve and sell it I would be a Millionaire tomorrow!


Thats why I am trying to get recognised.. you see, I can TEACH people to make the most out of their lives. If you want change, you need a coach! You need a treacher, a trainer, someone to get you through the rough patches, and I am that chick!


Why toot my own horn! Because right now I have a few people helping me do it.. but no one is gonna do it louder than me.. I have a track record! I have great feed back and letters of success from my clients. I have great refrences! I've got a few books in the works, and I can talk to the masses. The spirits work through me, I can speak to the dead.. If John Edward and Sylvia Browne had a child with all of their talents it would be me.


One thing I am not, is bashful, and there are very specific reasons for this. The main reason is that so many of us are living really weakend lives.. and if you are weak, you are weakening those around you and it becomes a lose, lose situation.

So I feel part of my duty on this damn Plant... (AGAIN).. is to change that status quo. Wake up and find out what YOU are made of! You want happiness, I WILL HELP YOU FIND IT! Inside and out.


I want to have upbeat people around me, I want to create upbeat people who are learing to create the lives THEY want.. no one wants a downer around them.


SO! I am off the soap box today, I got some readings waiting on me.. ya know they are ridiculously cheap right now.. 3 questions for 8$.. talk about selling myself short.. but hey, it helps for now and I have to compete on Ebay. Now when someone walk up and says "Hi Erin I am Joe Blow from Oprah, or whatever else is on TV right now, and we want to talk to you about your philosophy, your book, your way of life and your manifestations..." Thats whan 3 questions is gonna go up to $300.


Check it ya'll! It's gonna happen, it's been seen. I'm not delusional.. I am in preparation!


Ok, back to work... changing the world, one client at a time!

Newer Post Older Post Home