Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Spiritual Consultant Erin Renee

Erin Renee of The Real Witches!
The Craft, Psychic Readings, Shamanic Messages and Earth Changes. Welcome All!


OMG! Sooo.. I guess I just have to BE like her.. cause I aint getting on THAT show before it closes on 9/11/11...

Dern!
Well things are alive and kickin! I have had some really bad ebay issues..
I was just thinking the other day, that I was sooo lucky I haven't had to deal with the blatantly craziness of some ebay customers!
And THEN BAAAMMMM! I get hit on one of our accounts.. just with some bizarre stuff...
This girl said I was "chicken feces" That I "wore a wig" that I was " A fake and a fraud" and that I was "playing a game".. what was really strange is the outward hatred. No wonder her boyfriend ran away and changed his phone number.. she even blames ME for her being postal! Interesting?!

Yeah, I was blown away.. but I am over it.. because this is for a group of practitioners.. and she was attacking me. Boy! And Ebay keeps saying the Customer is Always Right!

So I have come to the realization.. if I charge very low prices, I may just get very LOW customers!
It's a thought..

Well, Ebay is just a way station anyway.. just waiting for a book deal!
Guess, I better get finishing up the books! Then there is always ~"I am God And So ARE You!~

Maybe, I'll put a few pages on here.. so you all can see how I write.. and channel spirits!

Blessings! Erin Renee

Newer Post Older Post Home